What I enjoy about moving is cutting out the clutter, organizing, and getting rid of of stuff I really don't need. I am so proud of how far Rob has come in packing and getting rid of things. It's taken eight years and five, six, or seven, moves, but he's finally got it!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
On the Road Again
It's moving day...again! We have had lots of moves in our life and I can say I'm getting better at it. The kids are older and don't "help" me pack as much though there still are tears as I put their treasured belongings into a deep dark box and tape it up.
What I enjoy about moving is cutting out the clutter, organizing, and getting rid of of stuff I really don't need. I am so proud of how far Rob has come in packing and getting rid of things. It's taken eight years and five, six, or seven, moves, but he's finally got it!






What I enjoy about moving is cutting out the clutter, organizing, and getting rid of of stuff I really don't need. I am so proud of how far Rob has come in packing and getting rid of things. It's taken eight years and five, six, or seven, moves, but he's finally got it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awesome!! I loved catching up on your blog today. Congrats to Rob for graduating...so where are you guys now?? Anywhere close?? =)
Post a Comment